Wednesday, February 3, 2010

who are we? and who I am?

The day we first asked ourselves this question is a very important day, the beginning of a trip. 
The say that a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. 
Which are my fears, or what is more, where is my ignorance and inconsciousness? 
The day I realized I wanted to stop losing myself into the outside world, trying, nonsense things to fill in the emptyness I gave my first step. 
I choose not to fill what is missing but to learn to accept it.
And I dare to do that facing myself and my thougths. 
Who I am? I am charm and smiles. I get easily bored, and I have trouble getting habits fixed. I am a fighter. I am not afraid of looking inside and I do invite you to do so. Who are you?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Cristina, you are also intriguing. I want to know so much more about your hidden depths. :-)

    ReplyDelete